September 23, 2017

5 Months In A Post

------------

It's been a long time since I updated my blog. I missed ranting random stuffs in here; which I haven't been doing it lately since I've been too busy kerja and settling down for 3rd semester. So, here's a summary of how I live for the past 5 months of holiday:

1. I applied for the volunteer program in Petrosains and it's a *very* good choice because I got to meet my old primary schoolmate, making new friends, communicating with various people around the world, and also experimenting things. I'm grateful to have the opportunity to work there but was a little bit surprised to experience things that I didn't even imagine of. Glad I managed to survive until now. Like Hazim said, just kerja and abaikan apa2 yang jadi dekat situ. Just don't interfere with the staffs' stuff (pun unintended)

they are the reason I feel belonged in Petrosains.

2. Alhamdulillah my 2nd semester's result came out well. Hoping that I can maintain sampai final year of diploma and graduate with excel results. Tapi... until now still unsure whether to pursue Degree in Actuarial Science or not :|

3. Started 3rd semester last 2 weeks and until now, everything is going well and fine. Moga dipermudahkan untuk memahami segala apa jenis ilmu yang akan dipelajari for the whole semester, amin. Also, trying hard to not spend my money on unimportant stuffs; like reaaaaaally harddd.

------------

I might as well think of what to write for the next post. It's getting shorter and less interesting these days ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Someone requested 😌